Our 2020 youth baseball league registration opens January 2nd at 8:00am. Registration closes April 1st, 2020.
Due to limited field availability we are only taking 14 teams total. So whatever age divisions fill up with at least 4 teams first, will be held. If a division does not fill up with 4 teams, registration money will be refunded and that age division will be eliminated.
- The Comstock Parks & Recreation Youth Baseball League is for 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U & 14U teams.
- The season is 8 weeks, double header (16 games). First game starts at 6:00pm
- League fee is $850 per team.
- Leagues start the week of April 28nd.
- Games are played at Wenke Softball Complex inside River Oaks County Park.
- Teams will play on either Tuesdays or Thursdays, depending on how many teams register for each division.
- A minimum of four teams must be registered in each division by April 1st, or that division will be eliminated. We do have the option to combine divisions to continue the divisions.
- Payment is due IN FULL within seven days after registering your team. If you do not pay in full 7 days after your registration is submitted, your registration will be void and we will open up your spot to other teams.
- The Comstock Parks & Recreation Department Youth Baseball league is sanctioned with Baseball Players Association (BPA). BPA Insurance is required. Please provide proof of insurance and BPA Sanction Number within 7 days of registration.
Youth Baseball Registration
We are no longer taking registration for 2020, please check back for registration in 2021